Friday, February 25, 2011

Communication

For this assignment I used the website monkeyon.com, this website was very easy to use. Monkeyon.com is used for communication, you can send reminders to yourself or to your friends. In this case, you are sending "monkeies" to your friends and yourself and when you recieve that message you have a "monkey on your back." From there you can leave it for a reminder or you can "kill" the monkey after you are done with the reminder listed. I find this very useful, I forget to do things a lot and I know most of my friends do as well. So using Monkeyon.com I can send the monkey to me and my friends so I wont forget to do what I have to do.

Monkeyon.com is very user friendly and straight forward. Once you sign up for the website it sends you an email and you have to confirm, but after that it directs you to the site and lets you send monkies to your friends. There are three tabs on the site; send monkey, sent monkeys, and monkies on your back. I find it very organize and simplistic, which I like very much. Teacher could benifit from this by sending themselves reminders so they don't forget what they have to do. I feel like almost everybody could benifit from monkeyon.com, everybody forgets things once in a while and this will help keep you on track in your life.

I'm not sure how I would post an example of this website other than sending the ones who want to see it a message. if you would like for me to send you a monkey then you can comment on here and leave your email address and I would be happy to send you one!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Monkeyon is very simple, but a lot of fun! Great idea for sharing this with your friends. I thought about parents or teachers sending it to younger students, but friends would be fun, too.

    ReplyDelete