My name is Ashley Helman and I am technically a sophomore still but this is my third year of college. This is because I just switched my majors from Medical Imaging to Elementary Education. I don't know about everyone else, but science got REAL hard in college. I really want to be an art or music teacher, but majoring in either of those right now wouldn't be the best idea. I just love working with little kids, I'm not sure why though, they just always put a smile on my face. Kids really do say the darnedest things!
I have lived in or around Indianapolis my entire life. Although I have moved too many times than I can count. I don't even remember all the elementary schools I went to! I literally went to one school for a week and then moved. After my fifth grade year my mom decided to finally settle down and we moved out to greenfield. I made her promise me that we would stay there until I graduated. But who's parents actually keep promises? Not mine! My mom decided to move to Louisiana and I decided to live with my dad. I graduated from T.C. Howe Academy in 2008. And if you can't already tell from my background, I LOVE music! There is not a second that goes by where I'm not listening to something. Even if it is just me singing in my head.
I have a very crazy, somewhat dysfunctional family! But who doesn't? My father, Jeffrey, is an electrician. I have a younger brother, Jay who is a senior in high school. Three older half brothers; Phillip, Andrew, and Tony. As well as an older half sister, Sarah. None of them really do anything important, but I still love them anyway. I couldn't imagine being an only child, although sometimes I wish it. My mother, Cynthia, doesn't work. She is a stay at home wife. Since she is married I have a stepfather as well, his name is Dwayne. I'm probably the only "normal" one in my family, and I'm far from normal.
Creating this blog was pretty simple! I was dreading starting this because I get confused easily, but all you had to do was click and type. Simple as that! I don't have very much experience with blogging. Except for, like everyone else in the world, myspace in high school and I currently have a facebook page. Other than that I don't have any other experiences. I'm glad this was so simple though! I now know how to blog! =]
I like how you call yourself Moi. I havent heard that term in a long time. Where did you find your background for your blog, it is the best I have seen so far.
ReplyDelete